With our foundational Level One course, you will be given all the basic skills necessary to help your clients heal holistically – heart, mind, body, and soul.
Over the course of 8 months, you will learn:
- The important role of Safety in the healing process
- The physiological basis of safety and how to help clients self-regulate.
- How to help clients tune into the wisdom of their body.
- How to support clients in listening to the sensations of their body and tap their body of knowledge.
- The importance of intention in touch.
- To develop a Touch of Presence.
- The role of touch in human development throughout our lifespan.
- The art of self-care in working with clients
- The essentials elements of the collaborative therapeutic relationship.
- The importance and value of bodymind connection and how to impart this to your clients so that they can relieve chronic tension and stress, free themselves from pain, improve self-awareness, transform old patterns and make new choices which allow them to be fully alive to their life.
Convenient Affordable and Effective
And the good news is that most of this can be done from the comfort of your own home.
You will have:
- 15 webinars and home assignments which support two 6 day and one 3-day onsites. on During the onsites you will learn the hands on combined with the verbal dialogue.
- Practice client hours with 5 one-to-one mentoring sessions with our amazingly talented faculty members.
- It is experiential training with lots of individualized attention and care.
- Community is at the heart of the program.
Come travel with like-minded people .
We are all dedicated to helping YOU succeed in bringing healing to the world through listening touch one person at a time.
Click here to view our upcoming dates .
Curriculum and Materials
Enrollment in this 140 hour course includes:
- Instructional videos of the 3 bodymind sequences which will help you learn how to LISTEN to your body through movement and to heighten awareness of the bodymind connection.
- 2 demonstration videos by the founders Joe Weldon & Noël Wight.
- 15 webinars – These introduce the basic principles of Transformative Touch, Safety and the role of the polyvagal nerve, the relevance of tone and attuned responses of the therapist, the importance of touch in human development and its part in the healing process. Additional topics include relational skills, bodymind education, ethics as well as business development including marketing and practice-building techniques. These webinars will all be recorded and available to you.
- Web Access to relevant course articles
- Two 6 day on-site and one 3 day on-site for hands-on learning experiences with an outstanding faculty as well as Co-directors Joe Weldon & Noël Wight
- 25 practice client sessions
- 5 individual mentoring sessions
- 1 curriculum guide
- 7 body wisdom guided meditations
- clinical forms templates
A value of $5995
Offered to you for
(Installment plans are available!)
(Travel, room, and board are not included in the cost of tuition)
Celebration Discount for all trainees
100% Money back guarantee within the first 30 days of the program if you are not totally satisfied. No questions asked.
Ask us any question about the Somatic Therapist Training Program and we’ll help you get clear so you know if it’s the right fit for you.
You are very important to us. Once you submit your questions a knowledgeable member of the training team will contact you personally to provide answers about your program.